Freitag, 13. April 2012

The Jews wanted to kill me a 2nd time!

For this is Ariel Sharon in a coma!
-
Shortly after the rabbi and I secretly Pope Yitzhak Kaduri have met the Jews in Jerusalem, and he recognized me as "Rothschild", I was "arrested" by the Israeli police.
-
After several interrogations and video recordings, and phones with the Israeli secret service, I was then placed in the "Psychiatric Hospital" in Jerusalem.
-
There were several talks with psychiatrists, and everything was always recorded with a video camera.
-
Against my will I then wanted to inject drugs. As I fought back, they tied me with rubber straps on hands and feet on a bed so that I could no longer stir me and sprayed me my medication.
-
The order came to kill myself with drugs of the highest authority, personally, Ariel Sharon!
-
No one can "Son of God" kill. Not on the cross almost 2,000 years and not at the clinic in 2002!
-
God, my father will not tolerate any misconduct against me over and punishes all without exception in the short term.
-
In my present life I have been repeatedly trying to kill. I did this in my book titled "I talk to God - Messiah or psychopath" and mentioned it is readable. http://ich-spreche-mit-gott.blogspot.com/?spref=tw
-
The money taken off me during the admission, which was kept in a safe, the keepers had been divided among themselves and had bought new mobile phones, which they have shown off with pride. They have assumed that I would not leave the hospital alive.
-
After 2 weeks, and the help of the Italian Consulate, I was able to leave Jerusalem.

Conclusion: The Orthodox Jews, which also belongs to Ariel Sharon, not on God's side, but on the side of Satan!
-
Guenter Grass would have have to be much more clearly in his poem!
-
How long can the world by the power of capital, the Jews and a continuously re-fueled "bad conscience" to "lead by the nose"?
-
With two Jewish grandfathers I can blame no one is anti-semitism. Since there is only one objective truth, it must be processed urgently unresolved past!
-
Who I am really?
-
My talents lie in the comprehension of complicated relationships and my ability to express myself to understand.

I am neither a physicist nor a scientist and yet have much of both.

I am not a trained electrician, let alone an electrical engineer but I have a special expertise beyond over the normal the far part.

I'm no engine builder, not a clairvoyant.

I am an inventor and yet a realist.

I am a visionary, and yet no illusionist.

I am a simple man and yet a special person.

I believe in one God and eternal life after death.

I'm the grandson of  Edmond James de Rothschild.
(August 19, 1845 - November 2, 1934)
-
My father was James Gavillot.
-
And so I'm in a direct line descendant (blood-line) of King David.
-
The Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri has seen me in December 2002 in Jerusalem in the Old City before the stairs and me as "Rothschild" is detected. In his legacy, he reported extensively from me.
-
Picture of my grandfather:

See Wikipedia
My maternal grandfather was Ludwig Berger Bamberger.
-
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Berger_ (director)
-
He was the grandson of  Ludwig Bamberger.
-
My great-great-grandfather was Bismarck's financial advisor, founder of the Reichsbank and the father of the German Mark, Deutsche Bank and Banque Paribas.
-
He was in his student days in Zurich and close friend of Karl Marx, whom he influenced in respect of the financial system.
-
As the situation for the Jews in Germany were unbearable, his father gave him false papers and a Dutch passport in the name of Ludwig Berger worried so he could survive the "Third Reich".
-
After the "Nazis" murdered his parents at the outset in the campand destroyed all documentation relating to their existence and their where abouts are to be found in spite of my research at the University of Heidelberg, no more data.
-
-
-
Thursday 24 May 2007 10:22:24
-
Rabbis saw Messiah

Blasphemy purest water

Shortly before his death, a Jerusalem rabbi wrote down the name of the Messiah. Meanwhile, the secret memo was opened - and caused some amazement.
-
(Kreuz.net, Jerusalem) In September 2005, wrote the Jerusalem Kabbalist Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri and down a short note. He ordered that they should not be read until one year after his death.In January 2006, the rabbi died.

A year later the note was opened. There was to read what many have known for 2,000 years. Kaduris SOURCE

Concerning the letter abbreviation of the name of the Messiah:

Jarim Ha'am Wejochiach Sche'Dvaro We'Torato Omdim
-
[In English: He will raise the people and prove that his word and his law are].

I have signed in the month of mercy

Yitzhak Kaduri
 
Note from Rabbi Kaduri:

The initial Hebrew letters of each word in the sentence are:
-
Jot - Hey - Vav - shin - vav - Ain.

Strung together, these letters are read in Hebrew as "Yehoshua".

This is the Hebrew form of the name "Jesus".

The reaction to the unveiling of Rabbi Kaduri were mixed. 
-
In the Israeli media, the memo was ignored.

Jewish seminary students on Nahalat Yitzhak - which was founded by Kaduris son David (80) - declared that their teacher did not say how exactly the name of the Messiah must be decoded from the set.

Son of David holds the note even for a fake.

At the alleged time of writing the note was his father not been able to write. More over, the handwriting does not come from him.

When David Kaduri learned that his father told the official website of the note, he is said to have exclaimed: "Oh no! This is blasphemy. "

People could fall into the belief that his father had referred to the Messiah of the Christians.

By contrast David Kaduri confirmed that his father had in recent years almost exclusively talked and dreamed about the Messiah.
-
"My father has met the Messiah in a vision."
-

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri

Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri was a Kabbalist and Talmudic scholar. He was visited by thousands of people for advice and venerated as a saint. He was also known to bless amulets and to effect cures.
- 
See original press-info:
-
-
Kaduri came from Baghdad, where he was born around 1898.

In 1922 he emigrated to Palestine. There he worked as a translator for the Arabic language in the British Army. After the founding of the state, he worked as a bookbinder.

At his death on 28 January 2006, he was about 110 years old.

At his funeral was attended 200.000 - 300.000 people.

Shortly before his death, the rabbi said to have seen the Messiah.

Kaduri said that the Messiah in Israel after the death of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon will appear.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon lies in a coma since early January 2006.

A Messiah of flesh and blood

The description of the Messiah by Rabbi Kaduri is published on his official website.

The Messiah will not hold a job but be among men, and use the media to communicate. His government would be pure - without personal or political interests.

During his rule would prevail only righteousness and truth.

Rabbi Kaduri:
-
"People will wonder and say, 'What is the Messiah'. Already many have known his name, but not believed that he is the Messiah."
-
Not all people would immediately think of the Messiah. For non-believers, it will be easier to follow the Messiah than for Orthodox Jews.

The revelation of the Messiah be done in two steps. 
-
First he will confirm his status as Messiah active - without knowing himself that he is the Messiah.

Then he'll reveal some Jews. That would not necessarily be Torah scholars. Only then he reveals himself to the whole nation.

People will wonder and say:
" What is the Christ "
-
Already many have known his name, but not believed that he is the “Messiah"

When the Messiah came, he would liberate Jerusalem from foreign religions.

Crosses on the manuscripts

According to the daily newspaper "Israel Today" there are many private manuscripts of the rabbi, he has written for his students. Especially striking here are cross-like symbols painted Kaduri have scattered over the sides.

Observant Jews do not use crosses. Plus even be avoided because they could be mistaken for a cross.

Asked about the significance of his crosses, Kaduri said that they were
"signs of the angels"
are.

Representatives of the seminar Nahalat Yitzhak declared against 'Israel Today' that the story would have to pay on the secret memo never have.

They have damaged the reputation of the revered old sage.
-
http://jesuschristusmessias.wordpress.com/2011/09/03/kaduri-hat-mich-erkannt-und-berichtete-von-mir/
-
Ralf Guenther
Philosopher, prophet, visionary, consultant and writer
https://twitter.com/ # / AdamKadmonRalf
http://ralf-guenther.blogspot.com
http://jesuschristusmessias.wordpress.com
-
http://wer-ist-ralf-guenther.blogspot.com/?spref=tw



4 Kommentare:

  1. Everyone is welcome to visit my web site... thestarofkaduri.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm "blocked" from Google. My "family" Rothschild probably lies with their power behind. A lot of "controversial" publications have been deleted.
      -
      So did my Emailadress: jesuschristusmessias@gmail.com.
      All without informing me, at least. At the moment I see Facebook and Twitter.
      -
      Celtic stories which have no Lexicon!

      http://ralfguenthereducationalissues.blogspot.com/
      -
      Where are the relics of God?
      -
      Millennia have sought to thousands of archaeologists, scientists and adventurers since this King Solomon lost relics. Not to be forgotten also allowed the "Crusaders", which were commissioned by the "Roman Catholic Church" is also looking for it in vain.
      -
      It was assumed that initially in a vault in or under the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, including in Ethiopia as King Solomon had close ties with the local king house.
      -
      I want to pedal applied the secret now!
      -
      The relics of God and the 10 Commandments on stone by Moses on Mount Arafat, were handed over, are in the north of Tunisia.
      -
      The Numidian kings were in the King Solomon's time their high culture.
      The seat of the kings was in "Bulla Regia" in Jendouba. This ancient city has goodly proportions. Later, as the Romans then about "Carthage", the Numidians and the palace itself repressed and exploited with roman architecture and sculpture expanded, much knowledge was lost to this important culture of the Numidians.
      http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulla_Regia
      http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numidien
      -
      The Kings took the knowledge about the place of storage to the grave!
      -
      For over 2,500 years, these relics are in this place!
      -
      Further excavations were officially banned, but many years ago.
      -
      I visited the ruined city several times and know the exact place where the relics are buried.
      -
      In my book, entitled
      “Ich spreche mit Gott! – Messias oder Psychopath?”
      ("I talk to God! - Messiah or psychopath "?)
      I write about it in detail.
      -
      Ralf Guenther
      Philosopher, prophet, visionary, consultant and writer
      -
      I am who I am, I am who I always was, I am who I'll always, I'm Adam Kadmon, son.
      -
      https://twitter.com/ # / AdamKadmonRalf
      http://www.facebook.com/adamkadmonralf
      http://www.blogger.com/profile/16623595932175636229
      http://the-prophet-ralf-guenther-informed.blogspot.com/2012/04/jews-wanted-to-kill-me-2nd-time.html
      http://thestarofkaduri.com/
      -
      Where are the relics of God?
      http://ralfguentherreligiousmatters.blogspot.com/

      Löschen
  2. http://thestarofkaduri.com/
    -
    More information and trailers about this sensation, which is not perceived by the public and the press and religious organizations "concealed".
    -
    Thanks to Jack Kelley, who has dealt with this issue seriously.
    -
    Jack Kelley was the star reporter at the big newspaper USA Today and was nominated in 2002 for the Purlitzer Award as a writer.
    -
    http://thestarofkaduri.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ralf Günther
    Berater fur Umwelt, Voelker- und Menschenrechte, Tier- und Artenschutz, Politik, Wirtschaft und Religion
    -
    Webseite:
    http://www.7xm2012.com/
    -
    Um Mehrfach-Publikationen zu vermeiden, werde ich inskuenftig meine Mitteilungen nur noch bei Google+
    -
    Die aktuellen Informationen im Internet bei Google unter dem jeweiligen Titel oder
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RalfGuenther
    -
    https://plus.google.com/u/5/+RalfGuentherinformed
    -
    Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009315030463
    -
    und
    Twitter
    https://twitter.com/Adamkadmonjesus
    -
    veroeffentlichen.
    -
    Ralf Guenther

    Email:
    -
    ralf.guenther.adam.kadmon@gmail.com


    AntwortenLöschen